Every year, the employees at American Community Journals, the parent company of VISTA Today, take a one-week hiatus to recharge our batteries and spend some time with our families.
That time has arrived this year, and as a result, we will not be posting any new stories next week, from Monday through Saturday. We will resume our daily posts on Monday, July 26.
In our absence, don’t be shy about rooting through our archives to re-read your favorite stories of the past. Here are VISTA Today’s Top 5 most-read stories from the first half of 2021:
- Curious Teenager Learns the Hard Way That Wildlife Is Called Wild for a Reason
- Oxford Girl Born Without Rib Cage Continues to Defy Odds, May Be Going Home Soon
- 82-Year-Old du Pont Estate in Dewey Beach Sets Delaware Record for Most Money Ever Fetched in a Residential Sale
- Chester County Home to Four of the Nation’s Best Small Towns to Raise a Family, Including No. 1
- Chester County Home to One of the 10 Most Charming Small Towns in Pennsylvania
Thank you for being such a loyal reader and continuing to share our stories with your social network. We’ll be back in touch soon.