VISTA Today, read daily by almost 30,000 Chester County residents and professionals, celebrates the county’s quality of place and economic health by posting concise, upbeat, easy-to-read summaries of the county’s assets: its commerce, cultural, and community news and events.
While not a traditional “newspaper” or “journalism” project, VISTA Today shares stories shaping the county, driving economic development and redefining what it means to live, work, play, and learn in Chester County.
Our core purpose as an organization is to grow our affiliate partners’ businesses, to strengthen the fabric of the communities we serve, and to unite people in a celebration of Chester County’s Quality of Place.
Our core values are:
- Optimistic: We celebrate our affiliate partners’ successes and those of Chester County.
- Customer-oriented: Our complete focus is on raising our affiliate partners’ visibility and awareness in the community. We value our partnerships and respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Engaging: Our content is authentic, accurate, informative, engaging, and compelling and benefits both our subscribers and partners.
- Precise: We meet deadlines and create concise content that is easy to read and understand.
- Learning: We are constantly looking for ways to improve who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
- Prompt: We don’t procrastinate. When something needs to be done, we do it. Now.
- Goal-driven: We set and achieve realistic short- and long-term objectives.
- Team-oriented: As a staff, we not only perform our individual responsibilities, but we pitch in as needed, keep each other in the loop, and celebrate individual success.
Developed in creative partnership with the Chester County Economic Development Council, VISTA Today is owned and operated by Exton-based American Community Journals.
Opinion editorials, news stories, and other proprietary content published by VISTA Today are the opinions of the designated authors. They do not reflect the opinions or views of the CCEDC, except where indicated.