Since the pandemic started and everyone went into some version of lockdown last spring, Zoom has become a household name; a way for people to connect, build relationships, and do business.
Now the Zoom Phone, with more than 400 features, enhances and modernizes the Zoom and PBX experience.
The Zoom Phone starts with video conferencing and builds from there.
“We’re adding modern features to the core telephony experience to help businesses evolve,” says Cari Dick, Zoom Phone Product Marketing Manager.
For your team, the Zoom Phone means:
- Your team is always connected, whether at their desks or not.
- They have more control over when, where and how they receive and make phone calls.
- Calling a coworker is now as easy as searching for their name.
With Zoom Phone Team SMS, texts can be transferred to find the person who has the right information, just like you would transfer a call.
For administrators, there’s call delegation, automated attendants and intelligent call routing.
Spam filters block unwanted calls, or send them to voicemail.
Zoom Phone 911 automatically alerts 911 and the company safety team.
The Zoom Phone goes beyond phone calls to include analytics, integrating with productivity suites and CRM.
Here’s some key features:
- A single platform for video, voice, chat and meetings.
- Powerful apps to communicate and interact with contacts from any device, anywhere, at anytime
- Secure global HD audio. Zoom phone numbers are now available in 44 countries and territories.
- View call history, listen to or read transcribed voicemails and return calls directly from the app
- Preserve and review phone conversations with the on-demand call recording feature
- Assign a delegate to screen and make calls on behalf of another person. You can also see calls placed on hold and select them to answer.
“Zoom Phone is the innovative modern phone system of the future and exactly what we’ve all been waiting for,” says Steve Mandlebaum, VP of Business Solutions.
To explore whether Zoom Phone can help your team simplify the process of calling and connecting with clients or team members on the other side of town or half way around the world, block SPAM and other unwanted calls and simplify the phone routing and reporting process, call or email Haverford Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-518-2200.
Haverford Systems was a Global Finalist for the Zoom Integrator of the Year Award at this year’s Zoom Partner Connect Award last month.