5 Products to Help You Get a Better Night’s rest
It’s difficult sometimes to get a decent night’s sleep with all the hubbub of the day’s activity. So below I’ve compiled 5 products designed to help you get a better night’s sleep.
5. eSmart Shape Up Dumbbell Alarm Clock: Build muscle mass while getting your sleep schedule on target!
In order to shut the alarm off, you need to lift the 5 lbs dumbbell 30 times – innovative! There’s also a mode where you can just press a button, but where’s the fun in that?
4. iHome Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Machine: Softly go to sleep with caressing noises and sounds.
Custom and separate sound and light patterns, designed to help you get a perfect sleep.
3. Microfiber Sheet Set: These are crazy cheap and crazy comfortable!
A new set of sheets may just be what the doctor ordered. It makes you feel like you’re sleeping in a hotel and they’re affordable enough to have a set for every night of the week!
2. Nightingale NGT-S-US Smart Home Sleep System: White noise!
It will adjust to your room’s size to offer perfect noise cancellation!
1. Cilo Anti-Snoring Solution: A state-of-the-art anti-snoring pad.
It’s contact-free and doesn’t require a mouthpiece. If your spouse snores and nothing seems to be working, this will!
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields