Ten Classy Upgrades For Your Den/Man Cave
Everybody has that special room in their house they like to call their own. There’s no shame in it, we all like to carve out a space and call our own. Many of us spend days, weeks or months just to get it the way we want through decorating, remodeling or buying additions. With new products coming to the market on what seems like a daily basis, it’s hard to keep track of the classy ones that your eye may not have caught.
Below are ten products you may have missed to upgrade your special room!
10) Igloo FR329-Red Garage Fridge Tool Box: You know there are times when you don’t want to get up and walk all the way to the kitchen. Keep some refreshments on-site with this classy mini-fridge!
If you already have one in your den, this mini-fridge looks like a classic red tool box you’d find in your garage.
With 3.2 cubic feet of storage there’s plenty of room for a variety of your favorite refreshing cold beverages!
9. Four-Foot Black and Green Foosball Table : FF Design made a great, moderately priced foosball table – fun for the whole family!
This foosball table is slightly smaller than what they call a “full sized” as one’s typical den tends to lack in space.
This is a great addition and won’t hurt too much financially, either. It’s about half the price of a full-size wood finished table and is just as enjoyable. Have a few friends over and have a foosball tournament while you’re watching your favorite local sports team!
8. Magnetic Maglev Levitation Levitron Floating Rotating 6″ Globe Gold: You’ll come off as s sophisticated, classy magician to anyone who enters your den with this levitating globe.
While this serves to purpose other than decorative, it’s really cool. Put it on an end table or somewhere in-sight and it makes a great conversation starter.
7. Viper Shot King Sisal/Bristle Steel Tip Dartboard: If you’re lousy at darts, welcome to the club! All you need is a little bit of practice and you’ll be a shark in no time.
Darts is such a typical game-room game, for a reason. You can still watch sports or a movie while you’re playing, it can be played with teams, one on one or solo and you get to throw sharp spears at a target!
Who doesn’t like throwing sharp things? Be sure to get some cork board to protect your wall, because damaged dry wall is not classy.
6. USA Beer Cap Map with Dark Stain – Craft Beer Cap Holder: Drink your way around the USA! Hang onto a bottle cap from each state.
Craft beers are becoming more popular and more classy these days and now there are several craft breweries in every state each with it’s own particular taste.
With this map you can pick out your favorite from each state and display it proudly for all to see. It may take some time to fill this entire map up, but it will be time well spent!
5. Star Wars Inspired Desk Top Planters: It’s nice to have something growing in your mancave (other than mildew).
Having some plants in any room really bring a whole new aesthetic to it’s decor. For all you Star Wars fans, this is a great, nerdy planter. Get yourself a classy bonsai tree to go with it!
4. Miniature Pallet Wood Beverage Drink Coasters: Water spots no more!
While always reminding people to use coasters can seem trite to some, having some really neat coasters to show off make it more bearable, even – dare I say? – classy.
These coasters are in the design of little wooden pallets, if only there was a little RC forklift to go with them and bring you your drink!
3. Mr. Beer Premium Gold Edition 2 Gallon Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit: Make your own beer to show off to your buddies! Possibly corner the craft beer market in your town?
Budweiser, Miller and Coors all had to get their start somewhere.. Maybe you’ll come up with the recipe for the next popular beer!
Mr. Beer makes brewing your own beer at-home extraordinarily simple and fun. Everything, except water, included in this set to get started.
2. Custom Man Cave Neon Sign Clock: You can have your name in neon lights with this totally awesome and classy man-cave neon clock!
Customize this clock with “-Insert your name here-‘s man cave” and everyone will know exactly where they’re walking into.
Some say neon has gone out of style, but it’s really just a niche thing now-a-days. Getting a custom neon clock is, for lack of a better phrase, totally freaking sweet!
1. 17″ Wood Globe Wine Bar Stand 16th Century Italian Rack Liquor Bottle Shelf: Is there anything classier? Really, I dare you to find me something classier!
When it comes to storing liquor, I honestly couldn’t find anything cooler than this globe bar stand.
When not opened, it’s a simple globe – a very cool looking, simple, antique globe. But when opened to reveal the clandestine liquor shelf, one cannot help but Ooh and Aah.
Also, the classy to price ratio on this one is in favor of the latter as it’s completely affordable.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields