13 Chester County companies made the list of companies who have experienced the most growth in the past two years, writes Lisa Dukart for the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Each year, the Philadelphia Business Journal companies a list of 76 companies headquartered in the Greater Philadelphia region, otherwise known as the Soaring 76.
To create the list, self-nominations were sought from privately-owned companies. Firms had to meet criteria, including being independently owned, having sustained revenue growth from 2019 to 2021, and with revenue in each year greater than the year prior. Additionally, the revenue had to be at least $750,000 in 2020 and at least $2 million in 2021.
The list was then audited by the journal’s accounting partner, CLA.
Here are the Chester County companies that made the Soaring 76:
- No. 6 — Focus Insite in West Chester (93.48 percent)
- No. 7 — Top Stack in Wayne (89.75 percent)
- No. 31 — AscellaHealth LLC in Berwyn(39.93 percent)
- No. 32 — Tela Bio Inc. in Malvern (39.84 percent)
- No. 35 — Evolution Sustainability Group dba Evolution Energy Partners in Exton (36.44 percent)
- No. 37 — Spherix Global Insights in Exton (35.58 percent)
- No. 47 — Aclaris Therapeutics Inc. in Wayne (28.83 percent)
- No. 53 — Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions in West Chester (25.35 percent)
- No. 54 — NexClean in West Chester (24.93 percent)
- No. 57 — West Pharmaceutical Services Inc. in Exton (24.29 percent)
- No. 60 — Curotec in Wayne (21.36 percent)
- No. 71 — Direct Choice Inc. in Wayne (13.74 percent)
- No. 73 — CubeSmart in Malvern (13.29 percent)
Read more about the fastest growing companies in region in the Philadelphia Business Journal.