Eighteen MacElree Harvey attorneys have been named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars for 2022.
Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multi-phase process that includes:
- a statewide survey of lawyers
- an independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff
- a peer review of candidates by practice area
- a good-standing and disciplinary check
Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement, including verdicts and settlements; honors and awards; special licenses and certifications; pro bono and community service efforts; and scholarly lectures and writings.
The ultimate objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse list of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for other practitioners and consumers searching for legal counsel.
Approximately five percent of the Pennsylvania Bar received the distinction.
MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers are:
- Joseph A. Bellinghieri – Estate & Probate
- Robert A. Burke – Business Litigation
- Harry J. DiDonato – Business/Corporate Law
- William J. Gallagher – GeneraI Litigation
- J. Charles Gerbron Jr. – Land Use & Zoning
- Peter E. Kratsa – Criminal Defense
- Michael G. Louis – Business Litigation
- Brian L. Nagle – Land Use/Zoning
- Lance J. Nelson – Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne – Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Louis N. Teti – Estate & Probate
The 2022 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately 2.5 percent of the Pennsylvania Bar received the distinction.
MacElree Harvey attorneys who were named 2022 Pennsylvania Rising Stars are:
- Caroline G. Donato – Criminal Defense
- Brian J. Forgue – Business Litigation
- Patrick J. Gallo Jr. – Business Litigation
- Matthew McKeon – Land Use & Zoning
- Andrew R. Silverman – Business/Corporate Law
- Felix S. Yelin – Civil Litigation
Also, Tim Rayne has been named one of the 2022 Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania. The Top 100 list is based on those attorneys who obtained the highest point totals in the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers multi-phase nomination, research, and review process.
“While ultimately we care more about providing quality representation and value to clients, it’s always nice to have our attorneys recognized for excellence by their peers,” said CEO Michelle Foster. “The honor reflects the high level of respect our attorneys have earned in the legal community for their legal ability, professionalism, and integrity.”