Church Farm School, an independent boarding and day school in Exton for boys in grades 9-12, will host a horse-racing-themed event called “Night at the Track” on Friday, May 13.
Proceeds from the spring fundraiser, which will be held under a tent near the school’s historic silos, will go toward construction for an all-weather track for the school. With CFS offering a variety of athletic programs, every student can take advantage of the forthcoming track.
Some highlights of the event will include:
- custom cocktails and wood-fired pizza made by 13th Street Cocktails
- music, dancing, and horse-racing simulations by Mr. B Entertainment
- fun lawn games like horseshoes and cornhole
- a Derby-themed costume contest
- a Derby-themed menu by caterer Sodexo
- performance by the school’s a capella group, CFS Singers
Founded in 1918 to provide an excellent education to young men from limited means, Church Farm School now serves boys from a range of socio-economic circumstances who are seeking an extraordinary educational opportunity. The school offers a challenging college preparatory curriculum and an exceptional level of personal attention, with class sizes averaging between just 7 and 12 students.