Chester County Boasts Some of the Region’s Best Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Outdoor dining is in its heyday right now, as earlier sunsets cool the summer heat and drain its associated humidity.
Many of the area’s top-tier eateries encourage eating under the clear, blue sky or a canopy of post-sunset stars, writes Ed Williams for Main Line Today.
In Chester County, some of the best options for outdoor dining include:
- Four Dogs Tavern in West Chester offers pub-style fare on an extensive patio that is dog-friendly.
- East Branch Brewing in Downingtown features breathtaking rooftop views. Although renowned for its beer, East Branch’s food is better than typical pub fare.
- The General Warren in Malvern and its Spring House Terrace is perfect for casual cocktail parties and after-work happy hours.
- Bistro on Bridge in Phoenixville features a vintage Volkswagen bus as its centerpiece. The menu features handhelds, pizza, and wings, and live music is held on weekends.
- Located in Coatesville, The Whip Tavern’s deck offers unspoiled rural tranquility. The beer list of this British-themed pub includes both local and hard-to-get international options.
Read more about Chester County’s best restaurants for outdoor dining in Main Line Today.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields