Main Line Today magazine has named 24 Lamb McErlane attorneys as 2020 Top Lawyers.
Four of them are ranked No. 1.
- Mary-Ellen H. Allen – Labor Law (No. 1)
- Daniel R. Bush – Criminal Law
- William R. Christman III – Municipal Law
- John J. Cunningham IV – Civil Litigation
- Guy A. Donatelli – Civil Rights (No. 1)
- Vince T. Donohue – Real Estate Law
- Joel L. Frank – Civil Litigation
- Roger N. Huggins – Real Estate
- Steve E. Jarmon – Criminal Law (No. 1)
- Kelly Jurs – Divorce/Family Law
- Stephanie Pahides Kalogredis – Trusts/Wills
- Carla Marino – Divorce/Family Law
- Maureen M. McBride – Civil Litigation
- Stacey W. McConnell – Trusts/Wills
- Helen H. Mountain – Business Law
- Dawson (Rich) Muth – Criminal Law (No. 1)
- Max O’Keefe – Municipal Law
- Thomas J. O’Neill – Banking & Finance Law
- Vince M. Pompo – Environmental Law
- James C. Sargent – Civil Litigation
- John J. Stanzione – Personal Injury/Workers Compensation
- Mark P. Thompson – Municipal Law
- Scot R. Withers – Civil Litigation
- George C. Zumbano – Civil Litigation
Attorneys are nominated via peer balloting, then vetted through Main Line Today’s editorial process.
Based in West Chester, Lamb McErlane has additional offices in Philadelphia and Newtown Square. Click here to learn more.
You Might Also Like