Immaculata University’s College of Adult Professional Studies will hold a pair of online admissions events this summer for adult students interested in earning an undergraduate degree:
- Thursday, July 16 at 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 29 at 4 PM
Attendees will learn about program offerings, the admissions process, and the personalized coaching and support Immaculata provides for adult learners. Attendees will also have opportunities to ask questions through a chat feature during the events.
Click here for more information or to RSVP. Log-in information will be provided via e-mail.
Admissions staff is also available for individual online or phone appointments. Contact email@example.com or 484-323-3524 to schedule a time.
Immaculata’s College of Graduate Studies will hold online information sessions this summer for students interested in graduate programs. Each 30-minute event will include a program overview and a question-and-answer session with faculty and admissions counselors.
- M.S. in Health Care Management information session on Monday, July 13 at 12 PM
- Master of Science in Nursing information session on Monday, July 13 at 5 PM
- M.A. in Educational Leadership and teaching certifications and endorsements information session on Wednesday, July 15 at 1 PM
- Ed.D. in K-12 Educational Leadership and Administration information session on Wednesday, July 15 at 3 PM
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling information session on Thursday, July 16 at 11 AM
- M.A. in Music Therapy and Master of Music Therapy and Counseling information session on Thursday, July 16 at 3 PM
- Ed.D. in Higher Education information session on Wednesday, July 22 at 4:30 PM
- M.S. in Clinical Nutrition and M.S. in Nutrition Education and Counseling information session on Thursday, July 23 at 5 PM
Click here to RSVP. Log-in information will be provided via e-mail. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like