Hankin Group recently captured five TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) Awards, the most prestigious awards in the commercial real estate industry, from the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Philadelphia.
The Exton-based developer of distinctive commercial, residential, and retail properties won top honors in the following categories with these properties:
- Best of the Best Community Impact: 730 Stockton Drive in Downingtown
- Best of the Best Curb Appeal Suburban: Phoenixville Foundry
- Best Corporate Facility: 730 Stockton Drive in Downingtown
- Best Public Assembly: Phoenixville Foundry
- Best Under 100,000 Square Feet: 707 Eagleview Boulevard in Exton
TOBY Awards are given for the highest quality in building design and unmatched excellence in building management. Industry professionals, including architects and commercial building managers, conduct an on-site inspection of the buildings, and judging is based on a range of criteria that includes:
- community impact
- tenant/employee relations programs
- energy management systems
- accessibility for the disabled
- building personnel training programs
BOMA of Philadelphia is a nonprofit aimed at facilitating the interchange of ideas in the conception, construction, management, operation, and maintenance of buildings.
Click here to learn more about Hankin Group.