More than 100 local business leaders gathered Friday morning for the Chester County Economic Development Council’s 15th Annual Economic Outlook to learn more about the challenges and trends for local, national, and global economies in 2019.
Patti Brennan, the CEO of Key Financial, and CCEDC President Gary Smith addressed those in attendance.
A graduate of Georgetown University and a Certified Financial Planner, Brennan provides comprehensive wealth management and integrated financial strategies for clients across the region. Known for communicating complex financial concepts in simple, understandable, and meaningful terms, Brennan has been named one of the Top 100 Women Financial Advisors in the Nation by Barron’s, one of America’s Top 100 Independent Advisors by Fortune, and one of the Top 50 Women in Wealth by Wealth magazine.
To illustrate Chester County’s prosperity, it:
- ranks in the top five percent of county-level economies in the nation with a GDP of $31.4 billion.
- ranks No. 1 in southeastern Pennsylvania in projected population growth at 28.4 percent
- ranks No. 4 on the list of 10 Best Counties in the nation.
- ranks as the 10th most innovative digital county in the nation.
- contains more than half of the preserved land in southeastern Pennsylvania’s five-county region.
- is located within 50 miles of more than 100 colleges and universities.
Check back here on Monday to watch video of the CCEDC’s 15th Annual Economic Outlook.
Click here to learn more about the Chester County Economic Development Council.