Chester and Delaware County SCORE, West Chester University’s Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center, The Bryn Mawr Trust Company, and the Chester County Economic Development Council’s i2n program have assembled a panel of successful area women entrepreneurs and professionals to share their insights on how you can find and develop productivity for your life and business.
Entitled “Entrepreneurship for Women – Focus & Filter,” this half-day workshop is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 8:30 AM-1:00 PM at The Foundation & Alumni Center as a part of WCU’s celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Light breakfast and lunch will be served.
Participants at this year’s event include:
- Dr. Julie Dietrich, Executive Director for External Affairs, West Chester University
- Carly Meyers Bently, Private Client Advisor, Wilmington Trust
- Angela Wilsey, Executive Director, JP Morgan Chase
- Darla DeMorrow, Owner, HeartWork Organizing
A panel discussion on “The Value of Mentoring for Entrepreneurs” will include:
- Tracy Flanagan, Co-Founder, JDog Franchises LLC
- Jessica Venezia, Founder, Mindfulness Matters
- Heather Steiger, Co-Founder, 2120 Creative
Click here to register for “Entrepreneurship for Women – Focus & Filter.”
Click here for a complete schedule of Global Entrepreneurship Week events.