Celebrate Park(ing) Day with us near the intersection of High & Gay Sts. in downtown West Chester (across from Iron Hill). We’ll transform the parking spaces into a temporary public green space. The mission of Park(ing) Day is to call attention to the need for more public space and improve the quality of human habitat!
Friday, September 21, 2018
11:00am – 2:00pm
Free to attend. Open to the public. Dogs Welcome.
The park(ing) spaces can be anything! A public park, an open library, a concert venue, dog park, chess tournament….the opportunities are endless!
Stop by for a complimentary treat, refreshing beverage and more. Thanks to the following organizations for their generous support:
- TMACC (http://www.tmacc.org/)
- Borough of West Chester (https://www.west-chester.com/)
- The Fence Authority (http://www.fenceauthority.com/)
- Bango Bowls (http://bangobowls.com/)
- Finnerty, LLC (http://www.finnertyllc.com/)
- Brandywine Ace Pet & Farm (https://www.acehardware.com/store-details/15574?utm_source=google&utm_medium=localstore&utm_campaign=)
- All the Dogs – Dog Boutique (https://www.allthedogslove.com/)
- Yori’s Church Street Bakery (http://www.yorisbakery.com/)
- West Chester Kildare’s Irish Pub (http://www.kildarespubwc.com/)