Five Unique Kitchen Products for Under $25
There are always new and cool kitchen products entering the market. Sometimes former boxers endorse them, sometimes random pitchmen do.
In this case, I’ve found five very unique and useful products I’d like you to take a look at and see if they catch your eye!
5. Microwave S’more Maker: Because you never know when you’ll be in the mood for s’mores!
The arms hold the chocolate, marshmallow, and gramcracker together for a perfect s’more every time!
4. Sprial Vegetable Slicer: A unique way to slice your veggies!
Make cucumber, carrot, or zucchini straws! Great for a pad thai dish to a simple salad for the family.
3. Pancake Pen: Unleash your creative side while cooking breakfast!
Load the batter into this easy squeeze bottle, and you can draw on your skillet to make any shape pancake you or yours desire!
2. Toaster Bags: The easiest way to toast a sandwich sans toaster oven!
Stick two slices of bread and cheese in one of these bags, toast, and bam! Grilled cheese. Flex your culinary muscles and make the easiest panini you’ve ever made!
1. Pro Specialties Oven Mitts: Cheer on your favorite team while you’re taking that casserole out of the oven!
Don’t restrict yourself to the Eagles (although we would recommend it) as there are mitts for every NFL team available. A great way to decorate your kitchen with your team colors!
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields