Sponsorship Opportunities and Tickets for the April 5th Hall of Fame event available.
By Leslie Rylke
The Chester County Economic Development Council (CCEDC) will hold its annual Business Achievement Award Dinner on Thursday, April 5 at the Phoenixville Foundry. Highlights include recognizing the contributions of a member of the local community with the Chester County Hall of Fame Award, networking with 400 fellow leaders in the business community, and delightful food and beverage stations.
This year, Claudia Hellebush, President & CEO of United Way of Chester County will receive the Chester County Hall of Fame award in recognition of her outstanding endeavors and achievements in support of Chester County.
Under Claudia’s leadership, the United Way of Chester County transitioned from its traditional role as a fundraising operation to a full service, community development organization with a network of services and initiatives addressing the areas of education, financial independence and health.
She was instrumental in the creation of the United Way Volunteer Center, Leadership Chester County Board Training Program, Early Education Initiatives and the United Way Financial Stability Center.
Claudia served for 3 years as the Chair of the United Ways of the Delaware Valley, a consortium of 13 United Ways with combined fundraising of $110 million dollars.
Our generous sponsors to date include the following:
- Diamond Sponsors: Hankin Group and QVC
- Emerald Sponsors: Beneficial Bank, Citadel and CTDI
- Ruby Sponsors: Bentley Systems, Cerner, Delaware County Community College, Fox Rothschild LLP, Gawthrop Greenwood, PC, Lamb McErlane PC, M&T Bank, PECO – An Exelon Company, The Vanguard Group, West Chester University
- Sterling Sponsors: CCRES, Global Market Management, Meridian, PAC Strapping Products, Sartomer USA
- Sapphire Sponsors: All 4 Inc., Bernardon, Brandywine Valley Heating & Air Conditioning, Bryn Mawr Trust Company, Buckley Brion McGuire & Morris, Ches-Mont Valley Ventures, Chester County Hospital, Customers Bank, DNB First, Fischer Cunnane & Associates, Fulton Bank, Immaculata University, J Loew & Associates, Maille LLP, Malvern Bank, Penn State Great Valley, Pennoni, Phoenixville Federal Bank and Trust, Phoenixville Hospital, PNC, Riley Riper Hollin & Colagreco, Trion – A Marsh McLennan Agency, UPS, Warfel Construction, WSFS Bank
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kathy Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.321.8217.
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets for the event.