SEI Partners with Art Ability at Malvern’s Bryn Mawr Rehab to Celebrate Artists with Disabilities

Art Ability at SEI's corporate headquarters in Oaks.

SEI has announced a partnership with Art Ability, an organization that serves as a unique and accessible venue for artists with disabilities, to display and sell their work.

Approximately 80 pieces, submitted by artists from around the world, are on display at SEI’s Oaks campus and available for purchase. The installation will continue through January 2018.

[uam_ad id=”58459″]


Art Ability began at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital in Malvern in 1996 as an eight-week exhibit and sale of work by artists with disabilities. The program’s mission is to create awareness for those with disabilities, and encourage people with disabilities to reach beyond their limitations and find fulfilment and inspiration through art.

Now, in addition to the annual exhibit, Bryn Mawr Rehab partners with institutions to host satellite Art Ability shows. Beginning last June, SEI designated a large space to serve as SEI’s Art Ability gallery, allowing employees and visitors to admire and purchase the artwork, with 60 percent of all profits going to the artists, while the remaining 40 percent is donated to Bryn Mawr Rehab.

“We are excited to participate in this year’s Art Ability program, and honored to bring awareness and support to such a worthy cause,” said Mark Samuels, Chief Marketing Officer at SEI. “Supporting the arts has been a long-standing part of our company’s culture and philanthropic programs, and we view this partnership with Art Ability as a natural extension of those efforts.”

[uam_ad id=”58462″]

Connect With Your Community

Subscribe to stay informed!

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.