Dozen Attorneys from Lamb McErlane Named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
A dozen attorneys from Lamb McErlane, a full-service regional law firm based in West Chester, have been named 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers.
No more than five percent of all Pennsylvania lawyers are named to the Super Lawyers list. Candidates for inclusion on the list are evaluated based on their career history, nomination by peers, pro bono work, published papers, and other professional criteria.
Lamb McErlane’s 2017 Super Lawyers and their areas of recognition are:
- Honorable William H. Lamb, Founder – Appellate Law
- James E. McErlane, Founder – Business/Corporate Law
- Joel L. Frank, Managing Partner – General Litigation
- Maureen M. McBride, Partner – Appellate Law
- Mary Ellen H. Allen, Partner – General Litigation
- Daniel R. Bush, Partner – Criminal Defense
- John J. Cunningham IV, Partner – General Litigation
- Guy A. Donatelli, Partner – Business Litigation
- Vasilios J. Kalogredis, Partner – Health Law
- Carla Marino, Partner – Family Law
- James C. Sargent Jr., Partner – Appellate Law
- Scot R. Withers, Partner – Appellate Law
Lamb McErlane has built a reputation on delivering the highest caliber of legal service in an environment focused on personal attention and results. Bringing the sophistication and experience equated with large, metropolitan firms, Lamb McErlane’s highly efficient, goal oriented, and focused approach produces results that clients demand.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields