As one of the most recognized names in business solutions and professional development, Disney Institute is the only training and development company that empowers organizations to create lasting change through our time-tested model for cultural transformation that bridges insights into action through Disney’s best practices.
As the trusted, authoritative voice on the Disney approach to customer experience, Disney Institute uses business insights and time-tested examples from Disney parks and resorts worldwide to inspire individuals and organizations to enhance their own customer experience using Disney principles as their guide.
For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped professionals discover ways to positively impact their organizations and the customer they serve through immersion in leadership, service and employee engagement.
Unique to Disney Institute is the opportunity to go behind the scenes in a “living laboratory” to observe firsthand how Disney methodologies are operationalized and how they can be adapted and applied to any work environment.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization.
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce will bring this opportunity to Chester County once again on Monday, September 25, 2017. What are you waiting for? Register now to attend and learn leadership strategies, study world-class techniques, and streamline management practices for maximum success.
- Monday, September 25, 2017
- 8:00am – 4:00pm at Desmond Hotel, Malvern
- Chamber Members $299 (until 4/3)
- Chamber Alliance Members $319 (until 4/3)
- General Public $359 (until 4/3)
Register today at http://greaterwestchester.com/events/disneyinstitute/