Chester County Lands Seven on List of Region’s 76 Most Influential People
The Philadelphia Business Journal recently unveiled its 2016 edition of the Power 76, a guide to the region’s most influential people.
The PBJ’s editorial team, which has about 200 years of combined experience covering business, spent many hours debating and crafting the list, writes Craig Ey, the publication’s Editor-in-Chief.
“We narrowed in on those wielding the most influence, either through their position, their connections or their money,” said Ey. “These are the people with the most impact in shaping the future of Greater Philadelphia.
“Why 76? It’s Philadelphia, of course, where the Spirit of ’76 still influences our daily lives.”
The Power 76 is not a ranking, and individuals are listed in random order.
The following seven people represent Chester County in the Power 76:
- William Hankowsky, CEO of Liberty Property Trust (Malvern)
- Jay Sidhu, Chairman and CEO of Customers Bancorp (Phoenixville)
- Steven Collis, CEO of AmerisourceBergen (Chesterbrook)
- Frederick William McNabb, CEO of Vanguard (Malvern)
- Gary Smith, CEO of Chester County Economic Development Council (Exton)
- Brian Roberts, CEO of Comcast (owns property in Chester County)
- H.F. “Gerry” Lenfest, Media Entrepreneur (Chester County philanthropist)
Click here to read more about the Power 76 in the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields