Benchmark Federal Credit Union has opened a pair of new branches, one in Phoenixville and the other in West Chester, as it continues to expand as the only federal credit union that exclusively serves Chester County.
Benchmark held ribbon-cutting ceremonies with local dignitaries last Tuesday at its new locations at 785 Starr Street in Phoenixville and 323 East Gay Street in West Chester.
Among those attending in Phoenixville were:
- Rebecca Worthington, Vice President of Marketing, Benchmark
- Marcy Sisca, Benchmark Branch Supervisor
- Jessica Capistrant, President & CEO, Phoenixville Chamber of Commerce
- Mark Bernstein, Chairman of the Board, Benchmark
- David LaSala, President & CEO, Benchmark
- Guy Ciarrocchi, President & CEO, Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
- MaryFrances McGarrity, Director of Business Development, Chester County Economic Development Council
In addition to Worthington, Bernstein, and LaSala, attendees in West Chester included:
- Mike Grigalonis, COO & Executive Vice President, Chester County Economic Development Council
- Mark Yoder, President, Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Christopher Fiorentino, Interim President, West Chester University
Benchmark is a not-for-profit financial cooperative that extends membership to anyone who lives, worships, works, or attends school in Chester County.
Since 1940, Benchmark has established itself as a banking institution that exists solely for the benefit of its members. Its member-first focus is supported by a combination of getting to know members’ unique needs and customizing banking accordingly, as well as delivering the state-of-the-art offerings that optimize their banking experience.