The Pennsylvania Department of Health has released a map that highlights all the locations that are providing the COVID-19 vaccine in Chester County to those who are eligible within the first phase of the state’s rollout plan, writes John Misinco for The Allentown Morning Call.
The list is updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and is self-reported by the vaccine providers. The map contains both locations that already have the vaccine and those that do not, but will be receiving them soon and are open for sign-ups, as of Jan. 22.
Here are the locations that currently have vaccines with sign-up links where available:
- Phoenixville Hospital, 140 Nutt Road, Phoenixville
- Paoli Hospital, 255 West Lancaster Avenue, Paoli
- Chester County Hospital, 701 East Marshall Street, West Chester
- Saint John Vianney Center, 151 Woodbine Road, Downingtown
- Brandywine Hospital, 201 Reeceville Road, Coatesville
- Rite Aid, 320 East Lincoln Highway, Coatesville
- La Comunidad Hispana, 731 West Cypress Street, Kennett Square
- Jennersville Hospital, 1015 West Baltimore Pike, West Grove
- Rite Aid, 455 North Third Street, Oxford
Check out all the available locations to get a COVID-19 vaccine in The Allentown Morning Call here.