By Lynne Williams
In November, we can reflect on all the things we are grateful for, including some of the little things in life, like upcoming new features being rolled out by LinkedIn.
In addition, any company, university, or high school will also be able to add a Follow button.
This is a pretty exciting feature for any company, organization, or school who wants to help build their brand and community, especially in the hopes that employees will be willing to share the company content when they receive Employee Notifications once every seven days.
Company Page Administrators can now be the catalyst for employee or volunteer engagement, celebrations, team moments, recognitions, kudos, spotlights, and more.
So … when this feature rolls out on your page, get ready to thank or recognize your most valuable asset … your people.
If you need to attend a LinkedIn workshop, you will find the upcoming dates on the meetup under the events tab on our website with the next being Sat 11/23/19.
Don’t miss our upcoming featured events. If you are a working adult, come learn and network with us. You must be a member of the meetup before you can RSVP to any of these events and see the location and other details.
- 11/23/19 Linkedin Part 3 of 3 with Lynne Williams
- 11/25/19 Review, Revisit, Recharge, Renew, Revive Your Career in 2020 with Dave Bontempo
- 11/25/19 Alternate Ways to Reduce Your Stress in Your Jobsearch with Carlee Myers
- 11/25/19 Micro-Disruption: Simple Change for Significant Results with Greg Offner
- 11/27/19 Virtual Jobseeker Support Meeting on Zoom with Dominique Kliger
- 11/28/19 Register on or before Thanksgiving (for $10 instead of $15) for the 12/2/19 Joint Holiday Social and note that we are adding all kinds of goodies to the silent auction baskets if received on or before Black Friday > https://greatcareersphl.org/holiday-social
Need to accelerate your job search or manage your career? Explore our kickstarter offerings.
Missed the previous LinkedIn article? Click here!
Lynne Williams is the Executive Director of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group, a 501(c)3 nonprofit of almost 4400 members providing career education and networking.
Contact Lynne by phone at 484-393-2951, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on social media @GreatCareersPHL and #GreatCareersPHL and connect on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/lynnewilliams Check out the new website!