With votes from 228 of the county’s 228 precincts recorded, the following is a quick rundown of the unofficial election results in Chester County:
Straight Party Vote
- Democrat: 40,939 (53 percent)
- Republican 35,370 (46 percent)
Judge of the Superior Court (Vote for Two): Amanda Green-Hawkins and Daniel McCaffery led the way, earning 27 and 26 percent of the vote, respectively.
- Amanda Green-Hawkins (Democrat): 71,845 (27 percent)
- Daniel McCaffery (Democrat): 70,452 (26 percent)
- Megan McCarthy King (Republican): 63,437 (23 percent)
- Christylee Peck (Republican): 58,621 (22 percent)
Note: Unofficially, Democrat Daniel D. MCCAFFERY (1,240,847 statewide votes) and Republican Megan MCCARTHY KING (1,235,687 statewide votes) won the two open Superior Court judicial seats.
Judge of the Court of Common Pleas (Vote for Two): Analisa Sondergaard and Bret Binder collected 28 and 25 percent of the vote, respectively.
- Analisa Sondergaard (Democrat): 74,441 (28 percent)
- Bret Binder (Democrat): 68,907 (25 percent)
- Andrea Cardamone (Republican): 63,617 (23 percent)
- Charles Gaza (Republican): 58,735 (22 percent)
County Commissioner (Vote for Two): In a close race, Marian Moskowitz pulled in 26 percent of the vote, while Josh Maxwell had 25 percent and incumbent Michelle Kichline had 23 percent.
- Josh Maxwell (Democrat): 68,914 (25 percent)
- Marian Moskowitz (Democrat): 70,842 (26 percent)
- Terence Farrell (Republican): 62,287 (23 percent)
- Michelle Kichline (Republican): 63,779 (23 percent)
District Attorney (Vote for One): Deb Ryan garnered nine percent more votes than Michael Noone.
- Deb Ryan (Democrat): 76,251 (54 percent)
- Michael Noone (Republican): 62,958 (45 percent)
Sheriff (Vote for One): Fredda Maddox edged Jim Fitzgerald by five percent of the vote.
- Fredda Maddox (Democrat): 73,072 (52 percent)
- Jim Fitzgerald (Republican): 65,837 (47 percent)
Prothonotary (Vote for One): Debbie Bookman defeated Matt Holliday by five percent of the vote.
- Debbie Bookman (Democrat): 72,282 (52 percent)
- Matt Holliday (Republican): 65,256 (47 percent)
Register of Wills (Vote for One): Michele Vaughn took home seven percent more votes than Terri Clark.
- Michele Vaughn (Democrat): 74,171 (53 percent)
- Terri Clark (Republican): 64,175 (46 percent)
Recorder of Deeds (Vote for One): Chris Pielli defeated Amber Little-Turner by seven percent of the vote.
- Chris Pielli (Democrat): 73,517 (53 percent)
- Amber Little-Turner (Republican): 64,799 (46 percent)
Click here to view more of Tuesday’s election results in Chester County.