By Tori Flickinger
Submitted by adults, students, and young filmmakers from around the world, this year’s selection spotlights animation, comedic timing, poignant drama, and social issues in films appropriate for those 10 and under (adults love them too!).
Check out these films on Saturday, April 27 at 9:30 AM at the Uptown! Knauer Performing Art Center. Kids under 10 are free — all others $5.
- Icons – Clever presentation of 500 years of art in 5 minutes with soundtrack.
- Late Afternoon – Poignant animation of the attempt to connect past and present.
- Max and the Dragonfly – Watch the family labrador dance with a persistent dragonfly.
- Mr. Orange and Baby Snot – Lonely Mr. Orange discovers happiness in the most unique places.
- One Small Step – Animation where a young girl dreams of becoming an astronaut.
- A Sweet Silence – Eli falls in love in this heartwarming story.
- Undiscovered – Why there are no good photos of Sasquatch? Wonder no more in this charming animated tale.