Is your marketing and sales messaging attuned to appeal to Chester County’s collaborative, give-before-you-get culture?
Do you have access to a list of every Chester County company, their phone number, key executives and major competitors, open positions and the organization’s latest press releases?
Is your sales team using social media and marketing strategy to find new Chester County opportunities and identify possible decision makers and influencers?
Do you know the difference between the County’s local chambers and the Chester County Economic Development Council and who in each organization can do a warm introduction?
If the answer to any of these questions is either ‘No’ or ‘I don’t know,’ we are excited to share our sales and marketing expertise with businesses looking to identify more opportunities, build relationships with the right people, and close more business in Chester County.
Join Ken Knickerbocker of VISTA Today and Rajat Kapur of &Marketing on Thursday, April 18th from 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM at the Align5 Coworking space in the Farmers and Mechanics Building at 2 W. Market Street in downtown West Chester for an invaluable sales and marketing session, entitled “Growing Your Business in Chester County.”
The session, sponsored by First Resource Bank, is tailored specifically for small and medium-sized business owners, along with their sales and marketing leaders, and will focus on essential marketing and sales tips, tools, and hacks to successfully identify, contact, nurture, and secure more business in Chester County.
For $149, attendees will learn modern, best-in-class marketing principles and practical sales resources focused on Chester County, as well as gain:
- an awareness of the culture, tools, and resources available to grow your business
- an overview of the latest marketing trends designed to grow your business and empower your sales teams
- a customized workbook of tools, tips, contacts, and hacks to help you grow your business in Chester County
- access to the exclusive ‘Grow Chester County’ Facebook group to continue networking after the session and share exclusive content and updates
- an opportunity to network with other Chester County-based business development and sales professionals
- a Q&A discussion panel with local business development leaders
- access to a one-hour, one-on-one consulting session focused on developing a personalized Chester County marketing and sales plan
In order to provide everyone with the most time and opportunity possible to focus on finding and improving Chester County connections, a boxed lunch and a happy-hour networking event is included with each ticket.
By attending this event, be prepared to find more opportunities, identify decision makers, close more deals, and expand your company’s Chester County footprint.
Click here to learn more or to register for Growing Your Business in Chester County.
Ken Knickerbocker is the publisher of VISTA Today and founder of American Community Journals, a network of county business journals publishing curated and original stories about each county’s commercial, community, and cultural scene. He currently lives in western Chester County.
As the Managing Director of &Marketing, Rajat “Raj” Kapur strives to provide small, medium, and mid-market businesses unparalleled marketing strategy and execution services. His team of professionals can either “augment” an existing team or “outsource” the marketing function for a client. Raj brings nearly two decades of professional experience in marketing, sales, and strategy development experience spanning B2B and B2C Fortune 50, mid-sized, and small companies.