Live Music an Integral Part of the Kennett Brewing Company Experience
Looking for a way to warm up this winter?
The Kennett Brewing Company offers a packed lineup of upcoming concerts featuring musicians of a variety of genres. Located right in the brewery, guests can warm up with handcrafted beers, an array of cozy menu items like black bean chili or a braised short-rib sandwich, or by dancing to the dulcet tones of local musicians.
Indeed, live music isn’t just for Saturdays anymore. KBC’s crammed calendar includes:
- Friday, Nov. 25 at 9 PM – The Sermon!: Influenced by soul, funk, and jazz, The Sermon! is a funky quartet from the borough of West Chester.
- Saturday, Nov. 26 at 9 PM – The Guilty Pleasures: Too Tall Slim and The Guilty Pleasures are a classic rock band from Wilmington with influences such as Neil Young, The Allman Brothers, and The Rolling Stones.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 at 6 PM – Jack Marshall: Beloved Kennett Square-based music teacher Jack Marshall brings his unique sound to KBC.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 7 PM – Sam Miller: Bringing a special acoustic set, Sam Miller features classics from Johnny Cash and Elvis to Damien Rice.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 7 PM – Brian Harris: Fan favorite Brian Harris returns to finish out the November lineup.
With new glassware to highlight their collection of acclaimed beers and swag for holiday gift-giving, as well as some much-anticipated Black Friday deals, Kennett Brewing Company is a festive place to be on a blustery, winter day.
KBC’s music lineup continues into December. Follow their website or Facebook page for new concert announcements.
Kennett Brewing Company is located at 109 South Broad Street, and is open Tuesday through Sunday.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields