CCCBI Elects Eight To Board
The Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry (CCCBI) elected the following new board members last month:
- Bernie Ciuffetelli, COO, To-Jo Mushrooms;
- Duane Knecht, VP of Sales & Marketing, Communications Test Design, Inc
- Jim Lucas, Founder, Vistage Brandywine Valley
- Margarita Mirkil, President & CEO, La Comunidad Hispana
- Alan Novak, Esq., President & Founder, Novak Strategic Advisors
- Kevin O’Brien, V.P. Development, The Chester County Hospital
- Julie Sommese, Senior Vice President, Univest Bank & Trust Co.
- Ram Vijayanathan, Vice President of Internal Audit, QVC, Inc
- George Zumbano, Partner, Gawthrop Greenwood, PC.
Joel Frank, Managing Partner at Lamb McErlane will continue as Chairman of the Board and Kimberly Brumbaugh, Founder & CEO, Brumbaugh Wealth Management will serve as Chair-Elect.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields