During Immaculata University’s 2023 commencement ceremonies, several recent graduates were recognized for their outstanding academic achievements.
The student is listed below with his/her hometown and name of the award/medal received.
- Julianna Jones of Coatesville, PA: The Sister Maria Josita Feighan, IHM Medal for Nursing
- Brianna Worthington of Coatesville, PA: The Major Frank G. Hartleroad Medal for Criminology/Criminal Justice
- Taylor Townsley of Honey Brook, PA: The Wendall P. MacIntosh Medal for Chemistry
- Jordan Miller of Phoenixville, PA: The Sister Christine Noel Henwood Medal for Communication
- Daisy Quiroz-Renteria of West Grove, PA: The Reverend John H. Walsh Medal for Psychology
- Carson McNally of Camp Hill, PA: ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) Student Leadership Award
- David Crowell of Aston, PA: The Adeline E. Donio Medal for Biology
- Siqi Cai of Collegeville, PA: The Sister Marion Jeanne Bell Medal for Excellence in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Amanda Monostra of Collegeville, PA: The John Reilly Medal for Accounting
- Maria Montanez of Pottstown, PA: The Sister Eugenie Kenney Medal for Education
- Kelli Dombroski of Royersford, PA: The Maurice Czikann-Zichy Medal for Business Administration/Economics and The Grace Hopper Medal for Information Technology
- Ellie Loose of New Holland, PA: The Reverend Robert T. Riddle Medal for History
- Holly Robinson of Dover, DE: The Elizabeth F. Wagoner Medal for Nursing
- Alyssa Leshko of Cinnaminson, NJ: The Mary Elizabeth Larkin Dowling Medal for Fashion-Family and Consumer Sciences
- Tara Mazza of Ford, NJ: The Annie E. Gorman Medal for Sociology
- Maxwell Maccaroni of Lawrenceville, NJ: The Reverend William E. Campbell Medal for Music
- Nicole Vigna of Trenton, NJ: The Sister Marian William Hoben Medal for English
Learn more at Immaculata University.