Make a difference in the life of a child or adult with behavioral health challenges!
CCRES is currently hiring qualified staff to work in schools, homes, and the community.
CCRES, Downingtown specializes in matching qualified candidates with local career opportunities working to meet the needs of children and adults challenged by autism, behavioral health issues, mental illness, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and physical disabilities.
It collaborates with school districts, intermediate units, and the behavioral health system.
CCRES is hiring staff to work in schools, homes, and the community.
The following CCRES staff positions are available.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
The Personal Care Assistant (PCA) is a field employee position, working all student days during the school calendar year. The starting rate for this role is a generous $20 per hour.
PCAs provide one-to-one assistance to children/adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders in the school setting, based on the client’s medical needs.. Prompt intervention is also a key skill in addressing issues of behavior management, conflict resolution, and anger management.
Success in this career also hinges on peer interaction skills based on IEP goals or school-supplied behavioral treatment plans provided by school officials or a Behavior Specialist Consultant.
Learn more about the Personal Care Assistant position.
Behavior Consultant/Behavior Analyst/BCBA
The CCRES hire for these roles will be welcomed with a sign-on bonus of up to $3,000.
BC/BA/BCBA professionals write and monitor individual treatment plans for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD).
They also aid in the development of adaptive skills, enabling children to take a more positive role in schools, home, and community settings.
Further, they provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and/or school; train Behavioral Health Technicians (BHTs) in appropriate therapeutic interventions; write functional behavior assessments (FBAs); and attend to cases for an authorized two- to three-hour period per week, based on family medical necessity.
Over time, BC/BA/BCBA professionals build and manage a caseload of multiple clients.
Find out more about the Behavior Consultant/Behavior Analyst position.
The Mobile Therapist (MT) is an independent contractor and a member of the interdisciplinary clinical team for Intensive Behavioral Health Services.
The mobile therapist will:
- Provide individual and family psychotherapy in the home environment.
- Provide insight into family dynamics and provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the client to take a more positive role in the family.
- Provide clinical progress notes and develop psychotherapy plan.
- Work after-school/early evening hours, usually with 1 – 2 hours per week for each client’s family, and ability to build a caseload of multiple clients.
Candidates for this position must meet one of the following requirements:
- Pennsylvania licensed psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or clinical social worker.
- Pennsylvania licensed social worker or behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth, or young adults and a graduate degree with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, or counseling from an accredited college/university.
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree from an accredited university with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in clinical psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field.
- Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder is preferred.
Clearances are required for this position.
Learn more about the Mobile Therapist position.
Find out about other key positions available and the CCRES career advantages that go with them.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields