21 Lamb McErlane Attorneys Named 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
Lamb McErlane has announced that 15 attorneys have been named 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and six Rising Stars.
Each year, no more than five percent of all Pennsylvania lawyers are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers magazine to receive this honor, while 2.5 percent are selected as Rising Stars.
Outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement are chosen to receive this honor. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
Lamb McErlane’s 2022 Super Lawyers and their areas of recognition are:
- Joel Frank, Chairman & Managing Partner – General Litigation
- James E. McErlane, Sr. Partner – Business/Corporate Law
- Maureen McBride, Partner – Appellate Law
- John Cunningham, Partner – General Litigation
- Hon. William H. Lamb, Of Counsel – Appellate Law
- Mary-Ellen Allen, Partner – General Litigation, Employment Law
- Daniel Bush, Partner – Criminal Defense
- Guy Donatelli, Partner – Business Litigation
- Steve Jarmon, Partner – Criminal Defense
- Vasilios Kalogredis, Partner – Health Care Law
- Carla Marino, Partner – Family Law
- Joseph Podraza Jr., Partner – Litigation
- James Sargent, Partner – Appellate Law
- Scot Withers, Partner – Appellate Law
- George Zumbano, Partner – Business Litigation
Lamb McErlane’s 2022 Rising Stars and their areas of recognition are:
- Jake Becker, Associate – General Litigation
- William R. Christman III, Associate – State, Local & Municipal
- Rachel (Lusk) Klebanoff, Associate – Health Care Law
- Katie LaDow, Associate – Civil Litigation
- Max O’Keefe, Partner – Land Use/Zoning
- William H. Trask, Associate – General Litigation
Lamb McErlane is based in West Chester and has additional offices in Philadelphia, Newtown Square, and Oxford. Learn more.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields