Surrey Services for Seniors has announced its Board of Directors for fiscal year 2021.
Rick Davis, the President of Magis Insurance Group, will serve as Chair of the Board for a second term. Board leadership also includes the following officers:
- First Vice Chair: Jean P. Kozicki, System Director, Recruitment, Main Line Health, ret.
- Second Vice Chair and Treasurer: Kevin P. O’Brien, Director of Financial Services, Sanofi-Aventis, ret.
- Secretary: Carl J. Needles, Managing Director, Stream Energy
- Past Board Chair: Maureen Brennan-Miller
The leadership team is joined by five new board members:
- Andrew J. Bilotta Jr., PAX Partners of Raymond James
- Ann Lanahan Gill, Vanguard Charitable
- Dawn Mann, SEI Investments, ret.
- Kevin O’Nell, Osage Ventures and Tredyffrin Township Board of Supervisors
- Christopher L. Vojta, Arctos Foundation
And returning members:
- Andrew S. Addis, President & CEO, R:SK Advisory
- John Beilenson, President, Strategic Communications and Planning
- Karen Coley, Senior Director of Quality Strategic Planning & Continuous Improvement, Teva
- William J. Grim, Vice President, Co-Executive Director and Administrator of Inglis House, ret.
- Bruce Hopper, Managing Partner, Main Line Women’s Health Care Association, ret.
- Ken Knickerbocker, CEO and Publisher of VISTA Today, DELCO Today, and MONTCO Today
- JoAnn J. Ladden, Member Representative
- David Levine, President, Alpha Scientific Corporation
- Kristine Messner, Managing Partner, 1867 Capital
- Ned Miller, Senior Vice President, MZ Bierly Consulting, Inc.
- Samuel Monastra, DavidWayneAssociates
- Daniel T. O’Connell, EVP, CFP & Treasurer, QVC, ret.
- Bradford Parkes, Heritage Insurance Services
- Analisa Sondergaard, Magisterial District Judge, Court 15-4-01 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Surrey wishes to thank Beverly Dotter for her board service. She will join Stephen W. Bajus, M. Parker Blatchford, Robert M. Campbell Jr., Paul Olson, and Carole Rubley on Surrey’s Honorary Board.
“I am delighted to welcome our new class of board members who are highly accomplished in their professional lives and have committed their personal time, talent, and support to Surrey,” said Board Chair Rick Davis. “Several have been involved at Surrey as volunteers for years, others have been generous donors, and all have been great champions of community-based organizations to change the lives of others. We look forward to integrating them into the life of Surrey in meaningful ways. Surrey’s volunteers are at the heart of our founding principle, Neighbor Helping Neighbor.”
You Might Also Like