The Chester County Economic Development Council has announced their first several programs for 2019.
- ITAG Board Meeting and Networking, January 10 • 4pm to 7pm
Join us for ITAG’s board meeting and elections at the CCIU. Afterward, connect with the region’s technology employers for networking at P.J. Whelihan’s Pub.
- 15th Annual Economic Outlook, January 11 • 7:45am to 10am
Join us for CCEDC’s 15th Annual Economic Outlook which will identify challenges and trends to come in 2019. James Glassman and Patti Brennan will offer their perspectives the local, regional, national, and global economies.
- STEM Summer Career Academy Virtual Meeting, January 23 • 6pm to 7pm
Join us for an on-line virtual meeting about our Career Academies for young people. Programs include Healthcare, Forensics, Technology, Engineering, and Environmental Science and Renewable Energy. Register to receive call-in information.
- Career and College Ready Forum, February 6 • 12pm to 2pm
Employers are invited to network with business colleagues and education partners to discuss solutions that address the workforce gap and promote career awareness in schools across Chester County.
- Annual Energy Briefing, February 13 • 8am to 11am
Discover how the changes in the energy economy and policies may affect businesses in our region. Leaders in the energy field will briefly review 2018 energy trends, news, and events to provide context for the 2019 energy forecast.
- Girls Exploring Tomorrow’s Technology (GETT), March 23 • 12pm to 5pm
Save the date for this annual event in the spring for girls in grades 5-10 and their parents to learn about career opportunities in a broad scope of STEAM related industries. The day is filled with exciting, enlightening and experiential activities led by successful women in STEAM fields.