A brand strategy and marketing firm in Chester County with 10-plus employees is seeking a creative designer to provide marketing, branding, and advertising web and print work for industries, including hospitality, healthcare, and nonprofit services.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and a portfolio that demonstrates a good eye for concept, color, typography, and composition. Understanding marketing and branding concepts and how to speak to different audiences visually is also essential.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- developing design directions and execution of production for digital and print graphics
- working collaboratively within a team environment to develop and deliver design execution of projects
- supporting the creative team to complete high-quality projects on time and within budget
Specific skills required and/or desired:
- degree in Graphic Design (or comparable) from accredited design school
- two to five years of design experience; cross-media
- strong, demonstrated creative skills coupled with the ability to work in a team environment
- strong working knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- digital and video skills (HTML5/CSS/Dreamweaver/Premier/Animate) a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you consider yourself one of the best in graphic design, the firm would love to talk to you. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a resume, cover letter, and URL or sample PDFs of previous work to Ken Knickerbocker at email@example.com.