Calling all regional entrepreneurs and founders of startup companies who are exploring angel-investment funding options.
The Angel Venture Fair Education Workshop – presented in partnership with the Dr. Edwin Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center at West Chester University and the Ideas x Innovation Network (i2n) – will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 9 from 8-10:30 AM.
The WCU Graduate Center, located at 1160 McDermott Drive, will host this premier workshop, where guests can learn how to successfully pitch to investors and prepare for attendance at the annual Angel Venture Fair in May 2018.
Held in annually in Philadelphia, AVF brings together the largest gathering of Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs in the Mid-Atlantic region, and has showcased more than 500 companies in the last 19 years.
The workshop will be moderated by Marc Kramer, Executive Director of the Private Investors Forum of AVF.
- 8 AM – Networking, Registration, Continental breakfast
- 8:30 – Kickoff and Welcome
- 8:40 – Introductions
- 8:50 – Legal Panel
- 9:15 – Company Pitches
- 10 – Investor Panel
- 10:30 – Wrap Up
The investor panel will include:
- Dr. Monica Zimmerman, The Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center, i2n
- Jonathon Beschen, Ben Franklin Technology Partners, i2n
- Guy Fardone, Evolve IP, i2n
- Larry Brotzge, Robin Hood Ventures
- Marnie McCoy, BioAdvance
- Colleen Bevenour, Keiretsu Forum
The legal panel will include:
- Michael Harrington, Fox Rothschild LLP, i2n
- Chris Wright, McCausland Keen + Buckman, i2n
- Joe Guagliardo, Pepper Hamilton
i2n is an initiative of the Chester County Economic Development Council that supports emerging growth businesses throughout their entire life cycle.
Workshop space is limited, so register today. Click here for more information or to register.