QVC President and CEO Mike George has announced plans for a new organizational structure and senior executive team for the QVC Group, to be effective once Liberty Interactive Corporation completes its previously announced acquisition of HSN, which is expected later this year.
“Our new group will bring together QVC, HSN, zulily, and the Cornerstone brands to create a premier global retailer with extraordinary reach and unlimited potential,” George said. “Together, we will define a new generation of shopping that combines commerce, content, and multi-platform engagement to change the way (people) shop.
“The new QVC Group will generate $14 billion in annual revenue and will serve 23 million customers worldwide. And while we can’t be defined by a single platform, we are notably the No. 3 multi-category e-commerce retailer in North America and the No. 3 multi-category mobile retailer in the U.S.”
The combined group will consist of five business units and eight global functions:
- QVC US: Steve Hofmann will be President.
- QVC International: A new leader for QVC International will be announced in the coming months.
- HSN: Mike Fitzharris will be President.
- zulily: Lori Twomey will be interim President until a permanent leader is identified in the coming months.
- Cornerstone: Claire Spofford will be President.
- Global Merchandising: Doug Howe will be Chief Merchandising Officer.
- Interactive Commerce Experiences: Mary Campbell will be Chief Interactive Experience Officer. Todd Sprinkle will be Chief Digital Officer.
- New Ventures: Darrell Cavens will be President.
- Operations: Bob Spieth will be Chief Operations Officer.
- People, Communications & Community: Beth Rubino will be Chief People Officer.
- Technology: Karen Etzkorn will be Chief Information Officer.
- Finance: Ted Jastrzebski will be Chief Financial Officer.
- Legal & Compliance: Larry Hayes will be General Counsel.
“These are strong, seasoned executives, drawn from across our businesses, with deep expertise in their respective disciplines and in retail,” George said.