The individual selected for this role must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with Delaware Valley-based companies, generating interest in our editorial, calendar and career options, qualifying prospects, customizing quotes and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Accurately qualify each prospect’s budget, timeline and authority
- Present VISTA Today’s editorial, calendar and career features via telephone
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets and quotas
- Route qualified affiliate partner opportunities to the appropriate business development executives for further development
- Track activities in Salesforce.com and report daily KPI’s and call activity
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Inside B2B business development experience
- Track record of goal setting, performance tracking and over-achieving call targets and sales quotas
- Strong phone presence, an ability to relate with people quickly and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Strong listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
The inside sales compensation package includes a base hourly salary, plus commission.
Send resume and contact information to email@example.com.