- This event has passed.
WCU: Grandparents University
June 24 - June 27
Grandparents University is an opportunity for family members to learn alongside one another. For three days and two nights, participants live in one of the University’s newest residence halls, share meals at the dining hall, attend interactive classes, explore campus, and enjoy evening entertainment and activities. The program is open to the public, with the majority of registrants being WCU alumni or retired faculty and staff.
New in this eighth year of the program is an option for families who live close to campus to opt out of the overnight stay and pay a reduced fee.
WCU’s Grandparents University 2018 will conclude on June 27 by 1 p.m. with a graduation ceremony complete with the awarding of diplomas to every “graduate.” The rest of the family members are invited to this celebration.
- Check-in Time: 10:00am-11:30am on Monday, June 24th
- Check-out Time: 12:30pm on Wednesday, June 26th
- Check-in/Housing Locations: Brandywine Hall, West Chester University
- Registration Costs – for families staying in the residence halls
- $295 per grandparent
- $195 first grandchild / $145 for each additional grandchild (Ages 7 – 13)
- Linens: $15 per/person.
- All meals included.
- Registration Costs – for families who do not want to stay in the residence halls
- $250 per grandparent
- $150 first grandchild / $100 for each additional grandchild (Ages 7 – 13)
- Lunch and dinner is included.
- Registration will close on Friday, June 7th at noon.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations (610-436-2813 / firstname.lastname@example.org)