The Most Popular Noir Film Festival Makes Philadelphia-Area Debut at Colonial Theatre
NOIR CITY, the most popular film noir festival in the world, makes its Philadelphia area debut at the Colonial Theatre July 21 – 23. Join the theatre for a 3-day extravaganza featuring 10 films from the heart of Hollywood’s noir movement: the year 1948.
Every film on the schedule is celebrating a 75th anniversary and several have never before been screened at NOIR CITY.
Film Noir Foundation founder and Turner Classic Movies host Eddie Muller will be in attendance for this swanky, sexy, and sinister excursion back in time.
Purchase double feature tickets or individual tickets! Films will run in the following order:
- Woman on the Run & The Lady From Shanghai – Friday, July 21 at 7 PM
- Larceny & The Spiritualist – Saturday, July 22 at 2 PM
- The Big Clock & Key Largo – Saturday, July 22 at 5:15 PM
- Raw Deal & Night Has a Thousand Eyes – Sunday, July 23 at 12:30 PM
- Sorry, Wrong Number & Unfaithfully Yours – Sunday, July 23 at 4 PM
Learn more at the Colonial Theatre.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields