Kickstart Initiative from West Chester-Based IT Edge Provides Digital Marketing for Startups
Whether it’s a website for a small business or cloud computing for bigger clients, IT Edge has pretty much experienced it all during its 30-plus years of providing comprehensive network and computer solutions in the Greater West Chester area.
Throughout that time, the local technology consulting company has seen many emerging businesses struggle to find success in marketing their innovative products and services. Some of the most common problems these new businesses encounter include:
- Marketing costs being too high for a startup budget.
- New ventures get taken advantage of by marketing companies after coming into a large pool of investment capital.
- A startup’s internal marketing team is often understaffed and doesn’t understand best-practice full stack modern marketing strategies.
To overcome the most relevant issues facing startups today, IT Edge has launched a Kickstart Initiative to provide full-service, affordable marketing services for emerging businesses. Solely for local startups and small business owners, the Kickstart Initiative cuts the cost of professional marketing services by as much as 25 percent. This plan also features a three-month, cost-free retainer plan for startups to test the ongoing aspect of digital marketing.
“Ultimately, we understand that entrepreneurs and small business owners have a lot on their plates, said IT Edge’s Marketing Division Lead, Braedon Swindler. “Unfortunately, that means that marketing and brand appearance often go to the wayside — yet, this isn’t a sacrifice that any business or organization can afford to make. Our goal is to lighten the load of emerging and small business leaders by offering a full-service marketing solution at a startup-friendly rate.”
The Kickstart Plan includes the following, and more:
- A five-page website design complete with a domain, web hosting, and base SEO
- Starter social media platform setup
- Complete Google Business Profile setup
- Mailchimp e-mail marketing platform setup and website integration
- Monthly ongoing digital marketing services
“The Kickstart Initiative encourages emerging businesses to form a long-term partnership with IT Edge as we grow alongside your business,” said Swindler.
How Does the Kickstart Initiative Work?
Fundamentally, the team at IT Edge strives to make a relatively complex process as simple as possible. This means outlining a clear process for platform setup, pricing, content population, maintenance, and more. Here are the steps to the digital marketing process:
- Discovery: Connect with IT Edge via e-mail or phone to schedule a 15-to-30-minute discovery call or in-person consultation. This will allow IT Edge to understand your current marketing needs.
- Proposal: After a discovery call, IT Edge will craft a custom-tailored plan of attack for your business. This may include a website redesign, social media improvements, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics strategy, or many other potential services.
- Services: If the proposal with pricing are accepted, IT Edge will implement all agreed-upon digital marketing improvements. IT Edge prides itself on responsive communication, swift action, and strict timelines. Each client has a dedicated IT Edge tech for direct communication and project updates.
- Follow-Up and Maintenance: Depending on a business’s needs, IT Edge may make recommendations for ongoing website maintenance, SEO, social media management, or more. As a part of the Kickstart Initiative, all of these services will be offered for three months free of charge. Once you determine the value of the service, IT Edge will negotiate a reasonable rate to continue providing monthly maintenance services.
As a part of its Kickstart Initiative, IT Edge has already recently sponsored two local startup events: West Chester University’s Business Idea Pitch Competition and the Chester County Economic Development Council’s Breakfast Briefing entitled “The First Dollar: Raising Venture Capital for Your Startup.”
To learn if your business, organization, or new venture qualifies for the Kickstart Initiative’s discounted pricing, connect with IT Edge today.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe to stay informed!
"*" indicates required fields