Join this free webinar Wednesday, May 5, to learn “What it takes to start and run a successful nonprofit.”
Mike DiLeo, SCORE mentor and presenter, leads the webinar. It runs 10 to 11 a.m.
This interactive presentation covers three areas:
- Learn key steps in starting a nonprofit.
- What day-to-day tactics maintain a successful nonprofit?
- Find strategies that work to ensure continued success.
Local nonprofit support organizations will be highlighted to:
- Show what resources are available in our community;
- To demonstrate opportunities and challenges of running a nonprofit.
They also demonstrate the opportunities and challenges of running a non-profit.
About the Presenter:
Join Mike DiLeo, SCORE Mentor and presenter, leads this interactive discussion for individuals considering a non-profit business model.
Mike worked for the duPont Company in the field of business financial management, 25 years as CFO of international joint ventures.
Having practical experience with non-profits, he spent over 15 years on the Board of the Boys and Girls Club of Delaware. He served on the financial committee and as chairman of the Board during a successful chief executive transition. Mike has worked with other non-profits. He will share the lessons learned, both successes and failures.
Mike attended Temple University and Drexel graduate school.
Click here to register.