The much-anticipated time has finally arrived, and VISTA Today – in partnership with the Chester County Economic Development Council, Wilmington University, Brumbaugh Wealth Management, Malvern Bank, and Victory Brewing Company – is thrilled to reveal its 2021 Class of VISTA Millennial Superstars.
In October, following the successful debut of the VISTA Millennial Superstars initiative earlier in the year, we launched our next search to identify and honor 40 of Chester County’s most dynamic business and professional leaders, under the age of 40, who are shaping the county’s future.
VISTA Today received more than 190 nominations that highlighted the achievements of 137 local millennials who are breaking down walls, shattering expectations, and doing remarkable work in their profession or community.
The wide range of industries represented by our 2021 Class of VISTA Millennial Superstars is proof that Chester County’s businesses, nonprofits, universities, and communities will be in good hands for years to come.
Among our Superstars are:
- a marketing director who is pioneering pathways for live streamers across the globe
- a decorated Army veteran who’s now CEO of a family-owned food company
- a bank executive whose charitable efforts ensure her organization remains committed to the community as it grows in regional stature
- a young leader at one of the most-respected business advisory firms in the state
- an international business and investment manager who lived and worked in China from 2009 to 2016 and started his own trade company there
- a litigator and former naval officer and Fulbright Fellow who volunteers his time advocating for victims of human trafficking
- the founder of a branding studio who helps growth-minded clients achieve their goals through insightful marketing
These are only seven of the 40 honorees who will be recognized at an awards celebration on Feb. 4, 2021 from 12-1:30 PM at Victory Brewing Company in Parkesburg. The event will feature a hybrid format that enables the VISTA Millennial Superstars to either attend in person with a guest or watch the presentation from work, where lunch will be delivered to them. Individual profiles of the Superstars will be featured on VISTA Today beginning Monday, Jan. 4 and running every day leading up to the celebration.
Click on the slideshow below to view the next 10 VISTA Millennial Superstar honorees (presented in no particular order):
Stay tuned as we announce the last 10 honorees on Friday.