Join the Brandywine Health Foundation on Thursday, Dec. 3 from 12-1 PM for a stimulating conversation about how COVID-19, racial equity, and the increased awareness of corporate social responsibility are impacting corporate giving strategies.
“Let’s Talk: Unified Giving” is Part Two of the Brandywine Health Foundation’s Black Philanthropy series of virtual events focused on encouraging the unification of diverse benefactors for a greater philanthropic impact on the community.
Speakers at the virtual event include:
- Kim Brumbaugh, Founder and CEO of Brumbaugh Wealth Management, LLC
- Rick Clark, Senior Vice President of Pillar Wealth Management and Brandywine Health Foundation Board Chair
- Sharmain Matlock-Turner, President and CEO of the Urban Affairs Coalition
- Romona Riscoe-Benson, Director of Corporate and Community Relations at PECO
- Tiffany Tavarez, Vice President at Wells Fargo
The event will be moderated by Isabel Araújo Pryor, Chief Administrative Officer and Senior Vice President at KeyBank and the Brandywine Health Foundation’s Treasurer.
Space is limited. Click here to register.
You Might Also Like