A study from the University of Washington suggests that by the time children head off to kindergarten, their self-esteem is significantly developed and much like that of an adult.
That is why choosing the right preschool for your children can be critical to their development. Many parents have found Montessori preschools to be exactly what their children need. The YMCA of Greater Brandywine’s West Chester Montessori program is for children ages three to six.
Open houses will be held at the West Chester Area YMCA on Wednesday, Sept. 30 from 4-5 PM and Saturday, Oct. 17 from 10-11:30 AM.
The Montessori Method of Education fosters the fullest development of each child through self-directed activity, hands-on learning, and collaborative play. Montessori preschool at the YMCA includes swim lessons, yoga, gym activities, music, and Spanish language instruction. All lead teachers are Montessori-credentialed.
Here are five more reasons to consider a Montessori preschool:
- Your child will learn decision-making skills.
- Your child will develop a sense of purpose and belonging.
- Your child will experience and understand the value of cooperation.
- Your child will learn in the way best suited for him or her.
- You and your child will become part of a close-knit community.
Click here to sign up to attend an open house. For more information, contact Anna Curdo at email@example.com.
Masks will be required for all attendees.
You Might Also Like