Lamb McErlane has announced that 19 of its attorneys have been named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
Each year, no more than five percent of all Pennsylvania lawyers are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Star list.
The annual selections are made using a patented multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of attorneys.
Lamb McErlane’s 2020 Super Lawyers and their areas of recognition are:
- Joel L. Frank, Chairman & Managing Partner – General Litigation
- James E. McErlane, Senior Partner – Business/Corporate Law
- Maureen M. McBride, Partner – Appellate Law
- John J. Cunningham IV, Partner – General Litigation
- Hon. William H. Lamb, Of Counsel – Appellate Law
- Mary-Ellen H. Allen, Partner – General Litigation
- Daniel R. Bush, Partner – Criminal Defense
- Guy A. Donatelli, Partner – Business Litigation
- Steve E. Jarmon, Partner – Criminal Defense
- Vasilios J. Kalogredis, Partner – Health Care Law
- Carla Marino, Partner – Family Law
- Joseph R. Podraza Jr., Partner – Litigation
- James C. Sargent Jr., Partner – General Litigation
- Scot R. Withers, Partner – Appellate Law
- George C. Zumbano, Partner – Business Litigation
Lamb McErlane’s 2020 Rising Stars and their areas of recognition are:
- Jake D. Becker, Associate – General Litigation
- Katherine E. LaDow, Associate – Civil Litigation
- Rachel E. Lusk-Klebanoff, Associate – General Litigation
- William H. Trask, Associate – Litigation
Click here to learn more about Lamb McErlane.