The wait is over! VISTA Today is excited to announce its inaugural class of VISTA Millennial Superstars.
In October, in partnership with Chester County Economic Development Council, Brumbaugh Wealth Management, and Wilmington University, we announced the launch of our new annual initiative to honor Chester County’s most dynamic business and professional leaders, under the age of 40, who are shaping the county’s future.
VISTA Today received over 230 nominations that highlighted the achievements of 184 local millennials who are breaking down walls, shattering expectations, and doing remarkable work in their profession or community.
The depth and diversity of our first class of VISTA Millennial Superstars proves that Chester County’s businesses, nonprofits, universities, and communities will be in good hands for years and years to come.
Among our Superstars are:
- a pioneer in dentistry using CBD to reduce anxiety and inflammation
- a young man who started his own media company when he was a junior in high school
- the deputy provost of a local university who was the first person in his family to attend college
- the executive director of a nonprofit that ensures women and girls have the resources and opportunities to thrive
- a social media guru
- a doctor who provides personalized, compassionate care to his patients, which include the medically underserved LGBTQ community
These honorees will be recognized at an Awards Reception on Feb. 4, 2020 at Saint-Gobain in Malvern. Individual profiles of our Superstars will be featured on VISTA Today beginning Thursday, Jan. 2 and running every day leading up to the Awards Reception.
Click on the slide show below to view the first 10 VISTA Millennial Superstar honorees (presented in no particular order):
Stay tuned all week as we announce each group of 10 honorees on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings and the entire class of VISTA Millennial Superstars on Friday morning.