Chester and Delaware County SCORE, West Chester University’s Cottrell Entrepreneurial Leadership Center, and the Women’s Business Exchange have assembled a collection of local all-stars to share their insights on how women entrepreneurs can navigate their journeys and find success in their business ventures.
This half-day workshop will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 8:30 AM-1 PM at The Graduate & Alumni Center as a part of WCU’s celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week. Click here for a complete schedule of GEW events or e-mail the Cottrell Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QVC is the event’s presenting sponsor, and program host Katrina Szish will kick off the day by providing opening remarks. Karen Loftus, an entrepreneur and the founder of Women’s Adventure Travels, will be the keynote speaker, while Barbara Bigford, an entrepreneur and product design specialist, will also speak and facilitate the workshops.
During “Meet the Experts,” panelists will share information on the resources available to assist you with your journey. From funding to community support, you’ll gain valuable advice and information. Panelists include:
- Christine R. McGoldrick, V.P., Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Bryn Mawr Trust
- Marybeth DiVincenzo, Sr. V.P., Chief Marketing Officer, Chester County Economic Development Council
- Maria Smith, Global Business Leader, Executive Vice Chair, Chester and Delaware County SCORE
- Patricia Wenger, Esq., Patent Attorney, Wenger Law Offices
- Monica Zimmerman, Ph.D., CPA, Professor of Management, WCU, Executive Director of the Cottrell Center
During “Lessons Learned,” attendees will hear from entrepreneurs about the various crossroads of their journeys, from early stage to exit. These panelists will provide you with a map to take you down the road and share the bumps and beauty along the way. Panelists include:
- Lisa M. Bryant, M.Th., CEO, LM Bryant Consulting, President WCU Alumni Association
- Parul Agarwal, Executive Coach, Founder, Scope Communications
- Barbara Bigford, Entrepreneur and Product Development Specialist
- Lindsey Keenan, Ph.D., LAT, ATC, Associate Professor/Athletic Trainer WCU, Founder PROmotion Health
- Jennifer Walker, Esq., Founder, Peak Legal Group
Click here to register for the event.