Six MacElree Harvey lawyers have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Marie I. Crossley – Family Law
- John F. McKenna – Litigation; Trusts and Estates
- Brian L. Nagle – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Lance J. Nelson – Family Law
- Timothy F. Rayne – Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs; Medical Malpractice Law, Plaintiffs; Product Liability Litigation, Plaintiffs
- Louis N. Teti – Trusts and Estates
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published its list for more than three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006, and since then, it has grown to provide lists in more than 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession,” said CEO Phillip Greer. “After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. Based on professional expertise, they are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and good standing.
With roots that reach back to 1880, MacElree Harvey is a full-service law firm serving clients from offices in Pennsylvania and Delaware. Click here to learn more.