MacElree Harvey in West Chester Named Chester County’s Best Place to Work

Image via MacElree Harvey.

West Chester-based MacElree Harvey has won top honors as the best place to work in Chester County, according to a report from the Daily Local News.

The law firm placed highest among county businesses in the independent ranking of Top 100 places to work in Pennsylvania. MacElree Harvey also ranked sixth statewide for Small Business.

The “Best Places to Work in PA” is an annual list recognizing leaders throughout the state. The most important factor is employee happiness, which makes up 75 percent of the overall score. Policies, practices, and demographics account for the remaining 25 percent.

According to CEO Michelle Foster, MacElree Harvey earned its place among the state’s Top 100 by continuously paying attention to the well-being of its employees.

“It starts with recognition that each person at MacElree Harvey has a valuable role to play in its success,” she said.

Foster said that the firm recognizes individual employees who regularly produce outstanding work and puts special emphasis on career development. There are also many social events such as happy hours, picnics, and ice cream socials.

Read more about MacElree Harvey in the Daily Local News here.

[uam_ad id=”80503″]


[uam_ad id=”80502″]

Connect With Your Community

Subscribe to stay informed!

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.